Lame tattoos....

Butterflys and fairies are the lamest, least creative tattoos there are. What tattoos do you think are lame?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Thought from the movie Wildhogs the computer guy got an Apple tattoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ok, so this girl at my job has two big ole cherries on her breast. Every time she wears a shirt that's a little too revealing I can see them. I always wonder what would make you get cherries (big ole cherries) on your breast?
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Any tattoo that was gotten just for the sake of having a tattoo. I'm not against them, I have one, but I think that they should be meaningful. Oh, I also think that having a significant other's name tattooed on you is lame. But that's just my opinion.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I think that kenji tattoo's are pretty lame if you're not Asian (no offense if you have one) How do you know what they mean? I have a friend who had one done, she later found out what she thought was luck was slut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL anon 48, as for the OP, I guess I am lame too because I have both the tattoos you stated as lame, but thats ok, I love butterflies and faireys, I have a butterfly on my belly just below my tubal scar and a butterfly on my foot, and a fairey on my back...I like freedom and the wings represent that to me, but they are all as original as they can be LOL, not right off the wall of the tattoo shop..

I think tribals are lame, whats the point...And if you have one sorry...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Tramp Stamps are lame. Also, butterflies, dragonflies, fairies, wolves, dolphins, tribal, cherries...
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 5:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have a friend who got a dolphin on her ankle that ended up looking like a snail...we call her Slow Leg! LOL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I agree with Gina... I dont agree with Japanese script being lame though.. you dont have to be ASIAN to speak or understand japanese. I am a Zen Buddhist, I speak "SOME" Japanese, and the Japanese culture means alot to me. Now.. people who have absolutely nothing to do with Japan or Japanese culture and just get it because they think it looks cool.. well yeah, thats lame.. but ANY tattoo done for the purpose of looking cool is lame. But yeah.. it would make sense to do alot of research before tattooing anything in another language on your body

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Some people would argue getting your kids footprints and names is lame.. but I'm doing that as soon as I have the cash!
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was thinking about getting a simple butterfly on my wrist. Don't care if it's lame.
    BUt I think tramp stamps and the stars behind the ears are lame. So many people have them.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009