Clean house?

Between being pregnant and a 3 year old, this week I just could not find the strength to clean! My house is not a disgusting mess, but I am behind on laundry, and I could put the dishes away. It wouldn't hurt to do a quick sweep through out the house, too. Please tell me someone else has fallen behind, simply due to lack of energy and will power! I'm usually on the ball with this stuff!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a 5 month old and am pregnant again, my house is half way decent rite now just worked up the strength for the dishes, and maybe going to do laundry later. However there are days when i just play with the baby and don't have any energy to do anything else. I know how you feel
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm ALWAYS behind. ALWAYS. And yeah, it's because I'm tired. I work two jobs. Being pregnant with a preschooler is two jobs in itself.

You are absolved!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It's normal. Give yourself a break. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It happens it's called "life" lol, cut your self some slack...not a big deal!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• If you have a baby shower for your next little one, maybe you could put a Molly Maids gift certificate on your wish list. I've often thought that this would be an amazing gift for a mom-to-be! Don't hurt yourself trying to get your home in order hon! You have more important things on your mind with your tot and baby belly! I get severely aggitated if I have a messy house, so if you're like me, just get out of there. Go do something you really want to do. Don't stress.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Moms need a break too. LOL... A mother's job is never ending. Enjoy yourself and don't feel bad about your home. You are growing a baby and that should be enough to say.... LOL.... Get outside and enjoy your little one at the park. Getting fresh air would do you some good, your new born , and your 3yr. old.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i have two preschoolers...And i'm finally starting to be able to catch up from when they were 11 months and newborn. lol... When they were both in diapers, and feeding was a bigger production, etc...It was impossible to keep up. I'm not keeping up totally now either (they are now 3 and 4), BUT it has gotten easier. Now, I hand them a feather duster or a rag and tell them to clean and we make a game of it. My youngest even gets the dust pan and the little broom that goes with it and "sweeps" the kitchen. (very well i might add...she doesn't miss a crumb) LOL..
    firewinky38

Answer by firewinky38 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009