How many of you take walks...

or jogs with baby? what time of day do you go? how many days a week? are you seeing results?

Just curious, I just started going on walks with baby and we went one afternoon and today we went in the morning which was better .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I walk the trail we have outback with my baby girl everyday, we take pictures and there's a little park . I love getting her out of the house at least once a day and walking is an easy way to get exercise lol. I'm seeing results slowly but surly.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I love to walk with my kids. I generally like to go in the morning by myself before DH goes to work then in the late afternoon, when it's not to hot, or early evening pushing them in their stroller. I have seen good results and I feel a lot better to be getting even that much excersize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My boys and i walk 5 days a week. 4yrs and 5yrs old. My youngest and i walk the 5yr old to school (about a 10-15 minute walk) and then the youngest and i walk home. Then after lunch we walk to pick the older boy up. That's about 20-30 minutes of walking for my 5yr old (plus whatever he does in school) and 40-60 minutes of walking for my younger boy and I.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009