Work at home JOBS

Anyone have a good work at home job I can do? I tried CHaCha, but I get no questions :(
Please be specific in what you do. I don't want any MLM's or scams. Please don't post a vague post about how you get to work at home with your kids and love it and a list of what you DON"T do. I want to know what you actually do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I joined My World Plus! Its a great savings program and you can also earn income! Its been great for my family. Go to http://tommyr.MyWorldMoms.com and see for yourself!!
    workingirl513

Answer by workingirl513 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Well, to tell you the truth, I make most of my money on eBay and eHow writing articles.

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    I sell wickless candles. On Sept 1, we are changing over to our fall/winter items, so if you go to the website now and again in Sept, you will see a difference and more variety. Scentsy wax burns in a warmer with a 15watt, 20 watt, and 25watt lightbulb (depending on which warmer you choose). The wax melts at a very low temp, so it will never burn to touch. Not only are there bars and bricks(wax) but there are also room sprays and car candles as well. When people just smell the scents, they're sold!!! They smell that great (Honest to goodness) You can sell at home parties, craft shows, to friends and family, to neighbors and strangers, you can also do fundraisers. I'm almost out of space here, so if you'd like more info, just let me know, and I'll email you. I'd love to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2009