Any good info to pass along from Glenn Beck? His important show is today, 5pm ET and 2pm PT

I live in California where he is on at 2:00, so I have to wait four hours until I can get home.

I have been very much appreciating the documentary-style info he has been presenting this week, and today's presentation was going to be looking forward.

I'm interested if anyone could give me a little preview of his ideas ...

Thanks !!

waldorfmom

Asked by waldorfmom at 5:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am very thankful for Glenn Beck, Neil Cavuto, Bill Oreilly, Sean Hannity, Greta, all the Fox folks are on our side and have put this together so we can know just how vile their plan of action is.
    I am astounded at how deceitful and evil, this web is, that has been spun, it is truly diabolical! Such is this disaster that only a cluster of dangerous, criminally brilliant minds could put it ALL together. So that definitely leaves out a few of those in top White House positions, eh? But the Apollo Alliance must have quite a few members who are geniuses.

These people remind me that cartoon, Pinky & the Brain... They simply want to rule the world and be the boss of ALL of us...

And I know you have heard this one b4, that "there is a thin line between genius/brilliance and insanity"...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It comes on here at 1pm so it has been on for 13 mins. I am tivo'ing it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I look forward to seeing it.

There is so much that I CANNOT do ... I can't travel to the Capitol to help with public gatherings, I can't contribute much money to help with legal defense against ACLU-style attacks.

I CAN do phone calls, letters, etc., to Congressmen, but with over 400 in the House, it would be nice to know which particular ones would most benefit from being contacted. ... The Senate is only 98 people, so that's a bit more manageable ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• He's a nut job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• He wants people not to be afraid to speak up and ask questions. Don't be afraid to seek the facts. He also has written up some requirements that anyone running for office should be willing to pledge to. I think they are all valid, nothing rediculous, common sense. He got a bit silly at times but still the information was good. He's hoping everyone will be in Washington on 9-12. He will be covering it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• He is a huge nut job. He's full of shite.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Thank you, itsmesteph and agentwanda !

Nicely summed up! I watched it when I got home, Glenn was very encouraging and informative.

... the video at the end was fantastic, too.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2009