I have issues with just letting go!

So my Fiance and i have been together for 2 years and a couple months! he has done some things in the past that make me not trust him around other girls! he has continued to do similar things but things are getting better now...since i have had our daughter...thank god! lol the movie fireproof has a book with it and he said that he was going to do everyday in that book to prove to me that he means what he says and that was almost 2 weeks ago i have mentioned it a couple time and i just cant get over the things he has done in the past and recent past! What do i do?? i love him to death and he loves me but i need help getting over the lies that he has told me in the past! HELP!

Sydneesmommy09

Asked by Sydneesmommy09 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• me & my fiance have been together about the same as you and we have a daughter also! he has hurt me in the past & i usd to bring it up all the time or just constently think about it. we sat down and talked about it all........ a few times (i can hold a grudge forever!) & i finally said FUCK IT(: i mean we are still together he hasnt done anything to hurt me in a year but seriously FUCK IT why worry about those things? you get one shot at life not love. you may have a daughter together but the best thing a man can do fo rhis children is love their mother! if he cant do that then he's not worth your time! talk to him about it get to know why he did what he did. the answers might offend you but you will get to understand him better. if you love him its time to forget. let him know that too that you want to forget and make things better but you cant unless your the only women in his life! talking stuff out builds relationships!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Have him marry you. That would prove his level of commitment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• First off, do not - and I repeat, DO NOT - get married until you feel much more secure about him. Second, why should you even have to mention the Love Dare to him if he said he was going to do it? It's not like homework, it's supposed to be something done to show his love and improve the quality of his life with you. I'm in the middle of it myself and it's not easy but I sure don't expect to be reminded.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 5:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• If you don't have trust........ You don't have anything! ......
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009