TuTus?

I was wondering how much would you pay for a tutu? Fluffy, or simple shirts. For ballet or just dress up.

Verarose

Asked by Verarose at 5:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I probably would not pay more then I would for a halloween costume which at most like 15 dollars that is just me though
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I cannot remember what we paid for my daughter's Kaiya Eve pettiskirt and top. It was over 100 but was not for play, but for photographs. If you want quality, check out Kaiya Eve! Gorgeous and durable!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I made mine myself, the no-sew method. Simple and easy and spent $5.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm actually making them and selling them around town and maybe EBAY. I just want to get an idea of what is reasonable to charge. These would be for play and dance.
    Verarose

Answer by Verarose at 6:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'd spend at MOST $15 - my girls are in dance and the dance stores here sell skirts and tutus for $10-$20 but those are the basic ones, the competition and 'real' ones cost an arm and a leg.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I know, my daughter performs at the end of each year and her costumes come out to be at least $60 and the dance company really tries to keep it cheap.

I was thinking about $12 a tutu any color or multi color. I think most of the moms who will buy them will be using them for dress up. Some of these women spend $10 on a hair bow so I don't think 12 is to bad. Or is it?
    Verarose

Answer by Verarose at 7:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have only bought them second hand, never more than $2.00

Answer by rkoloms at 7:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009