is there anything you can buy to hear the baby's heartbeat at walmart?

im pretty sure i seen it at walmart but i couldn't find it on the website. if anyone knows what im talkin about, can you tell me the name of it and how much it costs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its at walmart but can't help with the name or price
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 6:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5983010....it's 20 dollars works best in your 3rd trimestor you can hear movement and such before then but not really the heartbeat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Waste of money!! I bought one, you can't tell if it's the baby or your digestive track.There's no way to tell what is baby and what is just your bodily functions. I could hardly pick up my own heartbeat on it! Never heard a heartbeat the entire 9 months. A good old stethoscope does the trick just fine! Or just rent a doppler, they don't really cost that much.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• They are a peice of shit. trust me, during my last pregnancy, I bought one at motherhood. NEVER heard my baby. Just my bowels. I recommend a doppler from BellyBeats :-) Thats what I'm using this go around.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Those things aren't regulated for safety. You can buy a fetoscope, but they do take practice to use.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• how long can you rent the one from Belly Beats for?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2009