Has anyone been watching "True Blood" on HBO ?

I hear they are making a new drink after the show "True Blood" .... I love this show and it's getting hotter.... LOL....

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• really? I love that show! I wonder what kind of drink it would be.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I loved the first season... I have to say though that last weeks episode was lame. The writers have been slowly getting away from the story line and last week they went somewhere even too weird for me! I hope they get rid of the Mary Ann character and get back to the original characters. Oh, and a drink based on the show would be awesome.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• rented them all.

I read the books too...and really couldn't get into the show.

not too much of a fan of Anna Pacquin her accent bugs me
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I love it, but it was so raunchy the first season. We need more vampire sex this season!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• psht that scene with eric and sookie had me HOOKED two weeks ago..I agree..last weeks was kinda lame..but so far season two is pretty good...I read the books..boo didn't like them but the show definitely rox my sox...

and ooh a drink..wonder what it would taste like?
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 7:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It's true about the drink. It's an orange soda flavored drink I believe, but it's red and in the original bottle as the show! Available on HBO site to buy next week I believe! Last night's show really annoyed me, although some parts were like OMG and LoL but I pray to the vampire gods that they get rid of Mary Ann's storyline!!!! That is the dumbest!!!

I am addicted to the show myself!
    vroland78

Answer by vroland78 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009