Would you ever eat raw chicken or raw beef?

I ask because i just watched Wife Swap USA and there was a family that ate nothing but raw food.

Raw chicken, raw beef, raw eggs and raw milk. I almost threw up. They said that it was good for them and they also said

"Do you really think god would put anything on this planet that could hurt us?"

(as an athiest the above comment made me piss myself with laughter)

But, would you eat raw meat? or do you think this family is a ittle bit....CRAZY?

GrungeMum

Asked by GrungeMum at 6:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, especially chicken.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 6:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• How is it this family aren't dead?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• God doesn't put anything here to be harmful, but there is common sense as what to eat though. All goes back to choices.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 6:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• OMG I was going to say the thing about the Wife Swap family! Those people were INSANE. Absolutely crazy! I could never eat raw meat, especially chicken. The only raw animal I'll eat is sushi and sashimi.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• "How is it this family aren't dead?!"

If I remember correctly, they "detoxed" their bodies and I think they slaughtered their own animals. They lived on a big farm in a kinda remote location. They didn't get out much, LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes. They live in rural iowa. They also brushed there teeth with butter and clay.
    GrungeMum

Answer by GrungeMum at 6:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• A lot of people in europe eat raw meat. In Italy there is a dish called Carpacchio, it's thin sliced raw beef and it's delicious, in germany we eat raw ground pork or beef with salt and pepper on bread.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I bet there breath was kicking if they brushed there teeth with butter/clay.

GROSS.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 6:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• steak tartare is raw beef...

but EW!!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Beef, yeah, I could probably do that. I like my steak med-rare, so not that far from raw. But not chicken. That's gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009