did any of you get grumpy last weeks of pregnancy

my SIL is in her last weeks of her pregnancy my brother says shes getting grumpy, I told him patience she's almost there... don't get me wrong he's not complaining this is his first child but I think they're both anxious..did any of you get grumpy? I know I did the last weeks are like for ever...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Heck ya, I couldn't breath, terrible heart burn, blew up like a beached whale and tired as hell, oh and not to mention there was the child kicking and the peeing. Who wouldn't be grumpy.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I admit I wasn't the most pleasurable person to be around. Every person is different though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was and it does feel like forever..
    Anonymous

• DevlinP. I had the same challenge during pregnancy, my daughter was in a position that caused me to have hard time breathing the last 2 1/2 months of preg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• with each baby I got grumpier and grumpier....especially #2 and #3 as they were born in the middle of the hot summer YUCK.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Grumpy....that's a mild word for it! I was hysterical,crabby, crazy,nuerotic,exhausted,moody,and ready to go baby!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• waking up every half hour to pee in the middle of the night, the scares that make you think you might be in labor, the constant pressure on your pelvis n bladder, sleepless nights, back pain swollen from head to toe...hell yea im grumpy now at 40 weeks.but its all worth it when i get to see my baby.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh, yes. I did a lot of apologizing to my hubby, because I knew I was being a bitch, but my back was killing me (turns out my son was anterior), my pelvis was killing me, I couldn't breathe or hold my pee, I was hot as hell (and it was August). Yep, very normal! But the good news is, baby will be here soon!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2009