What think?Area car dealerships into Clunker to the tune of???????????????

................8 million dollars and so far has only seen 2% of that paid to dealerships in one area!!!!!!!!!!!

The Obama administration must have a pretty steep?, long? learning curve.

Friggin' Obama Health Care, anyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some people will die waiting in line!

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 6:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Exactly. And a lot of them are getting turned down due to supposed errors in paperwork, which I think is great for healthcare, too. *extreme sarcasm
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm pretty sure most of them are kicking themselves for thinking the government was really going to come through. Most will get their money but definately not in a timely fashion. Government doesn't know what that is.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes, I totally agree, like he said look at the post office,which was a prime example of how the gov't runs things! Then we have the stimulus bill extravagant spending spree that insured Acorn and many of it's subsidiaries that they would get lots of money and did you know that it was written by the Apollo Alliance, which included Van Jones, the ex con.?

Nothing this administration has done is really helping, all of these dealerships are now on the firing line, how can they meet their obligations without the money coming back to them, was this just a way of shutting down yet more of the car industry? You really have to wonder... I heard a spokesperson from one dealership say that they were owed $5 million+, how long can they stay afloat with that kinda money being owed to them? I have NO idea! I do hope the clunker $$$ shows up but who knows whether it will or not...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Can you believe they could screw up something so simple.

Old car meets requirements
    New car meets requirements

Notify government. Get check.

If they can't get one themselves together to make payment for one 'procedure" what is going to happen when they need to pay for a CAT Scan and an MRI?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ladies, I really think agentwanda is on to something!

How many autodealerships will go under because of this.
    I mean smaller ones.

Hmmmmmmmm.....................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• And now they want to do a cash for appliances. Wonder how many appliance dealers will want to participate in that??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Government paperwork? Delays? Stalling in payment? Really? Whew, let's give the people a Government Option for Healt hCare, because Cash for clunkers went so well....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Grly I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yea, loving.. I know... The sad (but somewhat funny part).... My father in law is the one who sent this to me...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes, I totally agree, like he said look at the post office,which was a prime example of how the gov't runs things!

The government doesn't run the Post Office
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009