Ok, has this happened to you?

I got a friend request on Facebook from a guy who I thought was the brother of a girl I went to middle school & high school with. After accepting and then sending a message of greetings to him asking about his sister, he emails me back saying the he IS the sister! (s)He made the transistion about 10 years ago. What would you say or do? I'm speechless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WEIRD........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Wow I would be at total loss for words. You don't think you offended him/her do you? because how would you have known.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Holy crap~! Yeah, wth do ya do with THAT one?! ..uhh.. hey Dude...what's up? So, how'd that transition go...uhhh...? Well I hear after they go through that they're much happier people...?...sorry...I'm no help.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• This has not happened to me, but if it did, I'd ask, "So, how's that working out for you?" and follow it up with a million other questions. Sure, I'd be weirded out, but then instantly curious.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009