How do you know:

If you get PG with a baby you didn't really want how do you know you that that baby isn't meant for someone else. If God always has a plan how do you know that he didn't allow you to get PG to carry 'some else's' baby. (As in adoption) People who adopt always say that the child they adopted was meant for them. How do you know that the child you are carrying is 'meant' for some one else and not 'meant' to be a burden on you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow, a very deep and introspective question.
    I think if you KNOW that you cannot provide a good, stable home for the baby, then you should let someone who CAN adopt your baby (I know, you're not preggo, just speaking philosophically). Would it be the most difficult thing in the world and exceedingly beyond painful? Absolutely.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• wow...just wow.....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I dunno, that's very interesting. I will have to think on that... How did you come up with that anyway? just curious
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I you already think the child will be a burden on you, you better give it up for adoption...
    Saying the child was meant for someone else is just a cheap way to feel better about yourself if you give a child up for adoption... And blaming it on god is just lame...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Maybe your child is meant to be raised by someone else. Only you know the answer to that. And God, I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• ::OP:: I'm not even pregnant people! I just keep reading people who adopt saying how their child was meant for them. I was just thinking about the birth parents and whether or not they felt the same way. God in in everything in my life so yes he would be part of the questions equation for me.
    Anonymous

• how many people feel like they were meant to give away their kid?
    DavineandLiam

Answer by DavineandLiam at 8:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009