My oldest son is sick, but his brother is not. We are invited to a birthday party. Should they both stay home, or should i let my youngest go without his brother?

Mommee42boyz

Asked by Mommee42boyz at 6:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would send the son that is well, and keep the sick son home.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I would not go at all. Your other son most likely is contagious and just hasn't showed symptoms yet. I think it's just wrong to expose other kids to a possible illness.

If it were my child's party I wouldn't want you there.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• is the one that is sick running fever or what how long has he been sick.....i would take the one that is well if the other one is not running a fever and could go to school with the symptoms he has i would let him go to...depending on where the party is if its a public place i would someones house maybe not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Define sick..Like cold or stomach virus...When did the sick child's symptoms start.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Take the one that isn't sick.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Even though one doesn't seem sick chances are he still is carrying the bug that the other has.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Forgot to add.. I wouldn't send him and wouldn't want someone sending a kid to my party if I was on the other end
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2009