Checked google and keep getting pg. 4 neg tests. what could this be?

9 days late, back aches, occasional nausea, puked once, random frequent headaches, dizzy spells, larger areolas,feels like gas bubbles in my lower pelvic region but not sure, 4 neg pregnancy tests. What is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be an ovarian cyst, I get them frequently and many of the symptoms are the same as pregnancy. I'm not saying its a cyst, but if this is the case it will eventually just go away on its own, there's nothing really that can be done. If the cyst ruptures, which is rare but happens to be because of the syndrome I have it will cause extreme pain, it'll feel like contractions, but again besides pain management there's nothing a dr. can do. It could also be a tubal pregnancy. I'd call your dr. if a tubal is a concern, other wise I would just wait and see what happens. Best of luck!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I felt like that and my hormones were all out of whack and I had a cyst. Go get an ultrasound at your ob/gyn. They might put you on bcps or let it resolve on its own.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Sorry, let me rephrase this. I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms that i had with my 5 month old. The little gas bubbles were just that, gas. they are gone now. I've never missed a period in my life, other than the periods i missed while being pregnant. I also spotted 2 weeks after my last period, in july, and a few days after that. I've never had a cyst either, never had a history of them either. I feel bloated too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yeah, again, go to the doc and get checked for cysts. Sometimes the symptoms are the same as for pregnancy. If your progesterone levels are up, that can do it too. Mid-cycle spotting can be related to ovulation, or it could be due to a hormonal imbalance. The symptoms you described to not mean you are pregnant all of the time. It sucks when you want it to be so much. Trust me. Join us in the "been there, done that" club with all the other women who feel the symptoms, are late, but aren't pregnant....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2009