do you think women tend to think married men are unhappy so they will cheat?

I get the notion from some women that if a man is married they assume hes not happy, has a boring sex life so they think the man flirts with them or will sleep around. What do you think and do you think this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If i see a good looking guy with an unatractive girl I do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• some women let themselves go when they are married or have been for a while. They stop making the sex life important...I think that's why men cheat or women assume it anyway.
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Wow the intelligence of some women on here is sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have that impression too, but then I'm pretty cynical..I think men are all a'holes, self absorbed idiots with short attention spans...they piss off their wives, so the wives don't wanna sleep with em, so they go get their jollies elsewhere rather than fixing the problem they created at home in the first place cause their too stupid & lazy to even invest the energy into trying to work it out, then feel sorry for themselves because the wife isn't payin enough attention to them or makin em feel loved... self-absorbed, narcicistic, big spoiled brats...all of em~!...don't mind me...I'm getting therapy.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• an at 6:54 What is That supposed to mean??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I think its more that a insecure GIRL thinks that a married man will sleep with her cause she cant get someone that is wanting a comitment
    worried546

Answer by worried546 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• women that hit on married men are hores and men that cheat are worthless assholes.
    And people who do that are just insecure and will have the same thing happend to them, what goes around comes around baby.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Not all men chocolatluver, my man is not an asshole and has nothing but respect for me, thank GOD
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Aww..thanks looovemybabies...I needed to hear that... You lucky thang~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My husband pisses me of and I don't want him to touch me .My husband is an asshole.He drives me crazy sometimes.If he leaves that is his problem because,I am confident that I could always find someoneelse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009