Orlando weather in mid Oct?

What will it be like for our trip to Disney? What to pack?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Travel

• Bring a little of everything, lol. It will probably be in the 80's, but it could get cool. Or it could be hot. It might rain or it might not. Chance are greatest that it will be hot, mid to upper 80's. Halloween 2 years ago we took the kids out trick or treating and my son ended up being so hot that he rode up on my husbands shoulders in only a diaper. One thing I can guarantee is that it won't be COLD.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it should be great weather! october is the last month of summer in florida so it will be hot, but REALLY hot.. you never really know about rain though. pack alot of cool stuff, at least one sweatshirt or something just incase it gets a little chilly at night or something, and a bathing suit and all your bathroom stuff, etc.!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I think the weather is a little on the warm side. but over all it pretty nice at night.I would take clothes that keeps you cool.but take one pair of pants and a sweatshirt. just in case you get a cool day or two in there.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• bring shorts and pants... october is kinda a screwy month down here.. we get some really hot days and then we get some really cool days.

october is a great time to visit orlando though.. whenever people ask me when to come down here i always tell them october/november.. the weather is just about perfect... not too hot and not too cold. lol
    mommymandaa

Answer by mommymandaa at 9:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• We went to Disney last October. Bring pants as well as shorts. We were able to wear shorts during the day but it was a little chilly in the evening. Bring light jacket or a sweatshirt.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009