what can this be?

i have had this red spots all on my face sents i was about 27 weeks along , i am not sure what it could be , i get real dizzy and sick to my stomach and i am tired and if i get to hot i feel like poo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could just be your body reacting to hormones not saying its acne but ive had horrible acne since i been pregnant and now im about 29weeks and my feet hurt swell if i dont elevate them while i sleep if i stand for to long ill get dizzy....one thing that was weird is when i got my ultrasound and last week when they were trying to find the baby's heartbeat i got out this world lightheaded and broke out in a cold sweat and felt like i was gona throw up and pass out but i drank some water and after a few minutes i was okay..u could be dizzy if u dont eat or have enough fluids in your body too...to be sure ask your doctor on your next visit
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Some people just get red and splotchy when its hot. When I was pregnant sometimes it felt like I could have been in menopause my hormones were so wacky.

agree first responder, her answer's great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009