u found out your husband cheated b4 marriage- would you want to know details about the girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• not about the girl, but details why he did it!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No I wouldnt want to know the details, but I wouldnt want to be with him anymore either. I dont care if it was before marriage or not, if you are in a committed relationship, it shouldnt have happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• hell yea..and if it was someone i knew and she knew we were bout to get married ohh man that girl best watch her back...and i would ask him y he did it and that i dont wanna be wit him nemore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Knowing or not knowing, its a double edge sword, it will kill you if you know all the details and it will kill you for not knowing... One thing tho, the imagination can make things way worse than they really were. I dont know what I would do it I found something like that out about my DH, leave, kick his ass, forgive him. I really have no clue but I do know I would be devastated.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I FOUND OUT AND IT OVIOUSLY STILL HAUNTS ME
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• The details of the girl doesn't matter. The details of their relationship is what matters. Was it just once and then he felt terrible and never contacted her again? Was there an emotional relationship there or a friendship instead of it just being physical? Is this the ONLY time he cheated? Has he talked to her since?

I wouldn't care about the girl. She's not the problem...your man and his lack of loyalty is the problem and you need to find out how deep this problem goes.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I know all I need to know. I know the circumstances, her name, and that I might not be able to actually kick her ass (I SOOO wanted to but he kept me away from her). I also know a few months later she got pregnant. She told my husband (at the time boyfriend). And I told her never to email him again.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009