What do you when the Father of your child puts all the blame on you for things that he controls?

Ok so the father of my child has everyone thinking i'am pushing him away & i dont want him around, he chooses not to call, he comes around when he feels like it and i'am pushing him away? It's so stressful any advice would help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• The father of my three year old does not show himself too often. When ever he does show his face and bring him to his house for a few days (which I am terrified of!) he says that I disappear....my son lives with ME..the father had to get our son from MY house. My father blamed his irresponsibility on my step-mom. All it is is a BOY who can't stand up for himself and can't acknowledge his mistakes..so it is easier to blame it others to make them look and feel like better people. The more you freak about it, or act upset about it the more you make yoursself look bad from what I have learned. The truth will come out sooner or later. Be patient.. its hard as hell.. In know.. good luck
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My ex did/does this, he blames his ex's for everything wrong in his life, it's his first ex wives fault he cheated, her fault that when he had CO'd visitations and he moved cross country and does not see his that child. It is his second ex wives fault he cheated, her fault he is in debt him, she was evil and used him, abused him etc. It's all my fault he cheated, he has limited contact with our children, my fault he has herpes from his new woman. Yup he's never to blame he's just abused and used soooo much poor poor guy. It's still all my fault but IDC, I bought his lies, feel bad for his new woman (kinda) will laugh my ass off when it's all her fault! (though he has blamed her for a great deal already she just does not know it hahaha)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009