Are going to...

vaccinate your child against the H1N1 flu virus? mostly to the mom's who don't vaccinate...are you concerned your child will get ill from this deadly virus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I do not vaccinate and I will not be getting my children this vaccine either. No I am not concerned about my kids getting it either.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I vaccinate my kids and I will NOT get my kids vaccinated with the H1N1
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• *op here - is there a reason why looovemybabies?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have heard nothing but negative things and besides they just started to test it on people not to long ago, I don't want my kids end up getting sick it. You should research the history or the virus and the vaccine they made people take in the 70's I think.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Fully vaccinated and will get all flu shots. I have two young ones with asthma and will do anything to help protect them that I can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No. We don't even do the regular flu vaccine. It is pointless. And my oldest and husband even has asthma.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My kids are fully vaccinated but they won't be getting the h1n1 vaccine. They also don't get the regular flu vaccine. They have never had the flu and have never had more then a stuffy nose, cough and slight sore throat. They rarely get sick even when everyone else around them is sick.
    And, no, I'm not worried about swine flu.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I vaccinate, but this one is to ify for me.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• **too ify.
    coutterhill

• I do vaccinate and I WILL NOT get my children the new vaccine. For that very reason 'new'. I do not want to give my child a first run vaccine that has been on the self for less than 6 months. How can they be sure there are no long term effects. they do get the regular flu vaccine though. we just started that last year.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009