have you ever slept with a man that was taken? if so what happened and did you or him feel bad later

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• when i was 17 a married man had sex with me. I hated it, didn't want to do it but was scared. I still to this day want to tell his wife- yes I know that he could've been charged with rape-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I did. I did not know he has a fiance at the time. He lied to me and told me they broke up. He also lied and told me that they broke up because she had an abortion and he wanted to keep the baby. She didnt, and they had a 3 month old son together. Once I found out about her and the baby I broke up with him, but he convinced his gf that I was crazy and I lied about the whole thing. It was a horrible situation that I wish I would have never gotten involved with, but I had no idea about the girl at the time. Oh and he also lied about his age...he was about three years younger then he told me he was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

•  Yes I did, We got married and had our beautiful angel. No I did not feel bad, because his situation was not a healthy one and absolutely not in the best interest of his children. He wan not legally married, and was at a point in his life where he was ready to move on with the children. We have custody of both his children and are very happy and sometimes things work out for the best.

wink

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes, I have. It was a couple of curious drunken nights for us. yes, it happend twice! First time was when she was out of town and the second was when she was sleeping in the NEXT ROOM!!! I can't believe it still. But we liked each other even before he met her; it was wrong in so many ways. And I'm probably gonna go to hell because of that amongst other things I have done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• *was
    Anonymous

• Yes, I did. I also had 2 boyfriends at once but that was a part of my past. At the time I didn't feel bad about it. Now I just look back and say "What was I thinking?".
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• YEP! I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR THE PAST 10 MONTHS AND I'M 8 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• 3 actually... the story with the first guy is long and complicated... I tried to stop seeing him... he never wanted to stop, obviously. I ended up having a baby. I felt bad in that situation when she found out about me and the baby. They ended up getting a divorce maybe a year later, we ended back up together and we now have two kids together, although we were never really together (like I said its complicated). The second guy is someone I'm still friends with. He's a good person, good dad, good friend for the most part, but he doesn't have a faithful bone in his body, cheats on his wife constantly. Truthfully, I'd probably still be seeing him if the sex was good (it wasn't). The third guy was a summer fling... I knew I was leaving at the end of the summer, or I wouldn't have done it. We still talk. He still wants to get together and thinks for some reason that we have a future together (we don't).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• tsk tsk tsk not a moral bone in your body anon 745.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• To the w%*ch who says I don't have any morals... I have lots of morals and values, even though they may not be the same as yours... but go ahead and cast stones at me because you are apparently perfectly moral and upright all the time... just hope you know where your man is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009