Obama, the Anti-Christ and the Apocalypse

Okay, so I am lunch today with a few friends and one of the girls says that Obama is the anti-christ. Not all of us are religious, so we are puzzled by this and ask her to go into detail... According to her, the anti-christ in the bible presents himself as some that is here to better the world and promises them all "change".

I am not a bible reader, so I do not know if this supposed "fact" is even really a fact. Does anyone know anything about this???? And if so, can you point me in the direction of where I can find it because I have to read things for myself.

Of course it sounds scary but I am not one to draw conclusions prematurely... Thanks mamas.

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh no run...you are gonna get so much crap from people! Okay here are a couple links that you can read up on. HTH and duck people throw things in here lol!

http://o.bamapost.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHUZXgNAWo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL, i've heard that same story you tell. Yes, the anti-christ is suppose to be desiguised as someone who is "good". But if you don't believe in the bible, then i suppose it doesn't matter. I don't care for Obama, but i wouldn't call him the anti-christ either, that's a little dramatic.

Good luck in your readings! I think i'll look at the above sites too for fun:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• popcorn           margarita time            Okay, I'm ready now!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol
    If he is does that mean the world is coming to an end and I don't have to pay my bills or clean the house anymore?
    He would have to change a lot of rules first, in 4 years we can vote him out.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• How many cocktails does she normally consume with her Friday lunch?
    Was she over her limit?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• hahahaha... I don't know where she got it from... I just know that the rest of us were completely bewildered after hearing it. Don't get me wrong I was raised apostolic and so I have heard of the anti christ and such. It was just wild that she said. Doesn't every new president, new governor, new mayor promise change????
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• A question you should ask yourself is not how religious she is, but how conservative/republican. That may answer your questions better.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Not necessarily true, gramsmom. I am very conservative. and I don't believe that Obama is the anti-Christ.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I don't mean that all conservatives feel that way, I'm just saying the nuts who DO believe this are most likely conservative, but again, I know not all conservatives believe this, thank goodness!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• PS - just as all religious people don't believe it either.
    gramsmom