Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda confused

My doctor told me I have a "T" shaped or tilted uterus and didnt really explain what that meant. Does anybody know?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (2)
  • Here a few links to check out about the topic. The first link is a description of it and the second one has comments from other women who have it:

    I hope this helps! =)

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • yes i herd off that because my mom had found out when she was youger beffore any of her kids that she had one and he told her that It ment that her uterus sat back real far which mad it hard for her to canceive and he used to stick his hand up her and and turn it but she had to go to him often so he can help her get it to tilt back of course she said it hurted and she stop going after being married for six months then going to see a doctor and and the hurt stil no baby she just gave up but a month after that she was pregnant but hey I cant say that the doctor help or just stop ttc and then it happen .

    Answer by msandrews2 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.