Does anyone Have little black jumping bugs that look like flease in the house?

I have these bugs and have no animals! If you know anyone who has them or know how to get rid of them please let me know because They are biting me and I have a wedding to go to in ONE MONTH in Vegas! Thanks a lot ladies!

Katie

kdhetrick

Asked by kdhetrick at 8:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They sound like fleas. You can bring fleas in on your shoes. I'd say get flea spray and use it according to package directions, or what we did was hire an exterminator. If you are being bitten, meanwhile, protect your legs with long socks and pants until you get the fleas taken care of. My MIL used to have fleas in her house and refused to believe it, even when I showed her my ankle that had 5 fleas on it! I learned to protect myself with long socks and pants while in her house, and I also used an insect repellent. An exterminator will also make a positive identification of the bugs.

Answer by Bmat at 8:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You can have fleas without having any animals.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You can have an animal living under your house. My parents rented a house when I was little and we didnt have pets, but we had fleas. We moved out of there, and the landlord was showing the house to someone else, opened the attic door, and a giant opposum jumped in his face. Shrriiieeeekkk!
    I would go crazy!!! I hate fleas, and I'm allergic to them! I've also had dogs with fleas. So after u call the exterminator, you should do all laundry, spray upholstered furniture (with flea spray)...Get a couple flea collars, cut them up and put them under your couches and beds for a while, and have treatment done in the perimeter of your property.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009