okay, today, I randomly vomited all over the place the moment i walked into work. I NEVER vomit out of nowhere. I took a test, but it said no...I have PCOS so...should I go for a blood test just to be sure??

I've also been having headaches, and peeing a lot...I've been diagnosed with PCOS so I find it hard that I could be pregnant at all...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's really the definitive answer aside from waiting about nine months. never say never. I had three kids with severe endometriosis without ever0 knowing it and a friend was told she'd never have kids cause of her endome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• ...and my friend who was told she could never have kids ending up having two with active endo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Hey I just wanted to ask, did you end up pregnant? The same thing happened to me today I was just walking out of the house and vomited and I never vomit haven't since I was little I have pcos too I have no clue what's going on.. I think there's no way I'm pregnant because of the pcos
    MelD182

Answer by MelD182 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2013