Have you ever messed up your pants/underwear because of your period?

Gosh, when I was in middle school I was plagued with "accidents" due to my stupid period. I'm sure lots of other girls were, but I felt like I was the only one!

I say this now because just today I ruined a pair of pajamas >:( Boooo.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was 12 and wore pads. at 13 I switched to tampons. Haven't had an accident in..17 years now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I did in high school...blush UGH luckily, I had a pretty cool female teacher and she called me up front and had me go to the gym to change but gosh how emberassing

yeah, even now sometimes it gets on my undies or pj's :( several pair of undies are stained cuz of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• God yea. It used to come out of nowhere sometimes, I'd feel it start at the grocery store or some damn place. I don't think it ever messed up my pants by underwear for sure. Sometimes it'd start in the middle of the night and I wouldn't even know it til morning. Now I seem to know when it's coming so I'll wear a pantyliner and it usually comes that day so I can catch that MF'er early on!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• oh yeah and once even with a tampon...I leaked a ton...I had been on a long flight- it was on a mission trip with church
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• OMG YES....I DON'T ANYMORE BECAUSE IM ON BIRTH CONTROL AND I KNOW WHEN ITS COMING!....MAN I REMEMBER ONE GIRL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SHE WAS A LIL SLOW,WE WERE STRETCHING IN GYM (COED CLASSES)AND SHE BENT OVER AND I HEARD EVERY GUY IN THE CLASS YELL....AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS WRONG ,SHE JUST RAIN TO THE BATHROOM,I FELT SO BAD FOR HER,NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO THRU THAT !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• many times but luckily hydrogen peroxide will take blood stains out of clothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Don't laugh at me for this, but it works. I started using Adult Depends Diapers on the nights i have my period. I used to leak in the bed, and mess up my panties, sheets, and mattress, but not anymore, the Depends diaper prevents accidents in bed. I only wear the depends when i have my period at night. Hey, it works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I have separate underwear for that time..I also find Oxy-clean spray works wonders as well. Gets the blood out of anything. And my husband, being the weirdo that he is, finds it fascinating to watch the chemicals foam when they come in contact with blood.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Who hasn't had an accident? Here lately, mine have been so erratic that I don't know exactly when they are coming, so I am pretty much guaranteed to mess up everything. And mine always seem to start at night.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009