Do you answer a lot of questions or answer them til they're dead?

Apparently I do as an awesome anon pointed out to me in someone's post earlier. I do answer a lot of questions.. but typically to give advice.. and on the rare occasion that I keep answering in a debate it's because I have a strong opinion about it. So anon if you're reading this, sorry that I am more outspoken than you. I hope you won't lose any sleep over my constant answering.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you give good advise and yes i do see your ansewrs a lot. But, i do see that your not bashing your just trying to help. So thank you much :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LMAO.

I get a little irked when people tell me I answer too many questions too! It's as if they think we do nothing all day but sit on the computer. I mean, jeez...my daughter DOES take naps and DOES go to sleep at 7. I type really fast and can answer a bunch of questions in a short amount of time. Blahhhh!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Lol! I hope 'your' anon is reading! I answer a lot of questions because the Answers section is easy to navigate on the blackberry (that's our only internet access). And this section can get really interesting!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL I answer loads of questions, I have fun doing it and I answer ones that I think I can really contribute to. And yes, if there is a debate going on with something I feel strongly about I will continue posting on that particular question.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009