should i give him a chance??? prove 2 him shes hers? or just let her grow up without him? wats best for her

ill try an make this short as possible ok im 16 an my bf well ex is 19 he was physically an verbally abusive an cheated so many times i cnt count i am 34 weeks prego with his child i havent seen him since i got prego i told him but he doesnt beleive it is his my mom thinks i should leave it at that an that we are better of without him in my daughters life i work fulltime an live with my mom who is my support i guess im just lost on weather i should or shouldnt let him be in her life i never had a daad an i just dnt want her to go without ive worked so hard in life just to get through it an just want her to have the best plzz honest an brutal answers i just need the truth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry you are going through that. It sounds like you are pretty responsible. I wouldn't contact him anymore and push the baby on him now that you know how he feels. I think your mom is right, you are all better off without him, focus on you and your daughter and thank your mom for being so supportive. I wouldn't deny his right to his his daughter if he comes to his senses, but youv'e done your part. Having a baby is stressful enough (but also the most beautiful thing) without having to add to it. Get through school and college and just focus on building a life with your daughter.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• well, if she is his, he has a right to be in her life. Don't deny it for her. She may use it against you oneday.

And hon...the biggest thing right now is to finish school. Please, if I can give any advice, please finish your education.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• yes she is his hes the ony person ive ever been with i was with him for 3 yrs an ONLY him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• That is her father and if he wants to be a consent person in her life then that's great but if he thinks he can pop in and out when ever it's alright with him then your child will be better off with out him. Don't take him back you two can be parents and not be together. Keep up the good work. I am pride to hear that your trying to make the best life possible for your child.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• thanks so muh i also forgot to add there are 5 other girls prego with his kid to an he dnt want anything to do with them either i just dk i need help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Leave the door open for him to be in her life. It is her choice to reject him later, not yours. Put his name on the birth cert and get a DNA test if you have to. That is the only way you can ever go to court for child support. Whether or not he wants to be in her life. She is 50% his responsibility to provide for. He's man enough to make her he needs to man up and take care of her even if he never wants to see her.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• okay, well, didn't see your last post before I posted. What a prize he is. Definitely don't contact him further except through an attorney or the courts.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• well, any one can be a sperm doner but it takes a real man to be a daddy/father. If he doesnt want to be in her life dont force him to. Get a paternity test and go for child support. You are young and there are still a few good men out there that can be a daddy to her. If he is mean to you than no you dont need to have a relationship with him but if hes willing he does need one with his daughter.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• 5 other girls pregnant by him? I smell a troll. Get your education please, you'll need it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• idk wat a troll is but u sound like a drama queen so get of my question so wat i messed up an got with a fool i aint the first girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009