Anyone know about the Bishop's score for induction?

My doctor wants to induce me Aug 31st, however based on this scale, I am NOO where ready to be induced, and I'm afraid that she will attempt an induction and A. It will fail, and Ill have to go throu Labor and contractions again or B. She will just opt for C section....
Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• never heard of that? I had a very very late labor, past due horribly, and very sick afterwards. Don't let her keep you past a week over due if testings show baby's ok to be born. Make it known now that and reinforce it often that you want to work hard for a vaginal birth. Section only if bad problem. If you wait til in labor to verbalize that lots of times too late. I had my first with that labor then section and then two more scheduled sections to avoid me getting so sick again. I wanted three times three healthy babies and a healthy mommy. The last two births that happened. My three kids are great!!!!

Talk it over with your ob. Don't be afraid to ask questions and to say what you want and push for what you want. Nows the time. If there's a strong medical reason for induction that's something else. Healthy baby healthy moma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009