What days to have sex while ovulating?

I know that I ovulate for about 48 hours, and I started to ovulate today and my husband and I had sex. So do we want to have sex everyday I ovulate or still do it everyother day. I also heard that its best to have sex the day after you ovulate! please explain so I know when to get pregnant!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd just get as much of those little guys up there as you can and enjoy the freedom of no birth control. When my husband and I would not use birth control it used to make us all the more relaxed and make like bunnies all the more. Baby fairy dust to you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Generally, ovulation starts 15 days from the day your period starts. Day 1 is the first day of your period. I have a friend that can only conceive during her period. Every woman is different. When it comes to determining your due date, count back 10 days from the day that you had sex while ovulating. Example: You have sex and conceive your child on July 7. Count back 10 days, which is June 27. Count forward 9 months and your baby should be born March 27th. Have fun conceiving.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• The day after you ovulate is too late, the egg only lives for 12-24 hours. Have sex on each of your most fertile days (as determined by your most fertile quality cervical fluid) and have fun :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Have sex before, during and right after ovulation. It used to be believed that you should not have sex everyday when trying to conceive because the sperm need time to build up, or get stronger. Scientists now believe that over time the genetic quality of the sperm goes down, so if you have sex everyday you may not have the same quantity of sperm as you would having sex every other day, but the quality will be better and you will have better chances of conceiving.
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 10:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2009