Wonder why the mothers on this site are so...

RUDE!!! What is wrong with people? Every time I view a question it is usually followed by an aggressive attack by women who think they are better than the poster. Or worse, annon postings because people are cowards. If people spend all of their time on this site bashing others that is really sad. I am just so sick of it. Unless its obviously a troll posting, what is the need to try to bring people down online of all places; because you can't in real life? Stop using this site as a way to take out aggressions of an unhappy life. People are so uptight, rude and disgusting. So why is this??? This site is the worst of any parenting site I use???!!!!!

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 9:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry you are experiencing this; you aren't the only one. But just remember... we aren't all like that! You might want to join some groups of interest where you can find some great moms. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it is really sad. The moms who aren't like that are the reason I still come back on everyday.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I love this site and though there are some that feel the need to put down others, i think the good out ways the bad. If you aren't having a good experience here maybe it's not the site for you.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yeah...I just skip past their posts...they have issues.. poor things, don't let their negativity infect your spirit~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I sometimes wonder why I'm still on this site...I do agree some of the time there are very aggressive, attacking responses.

Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• try reading god or abortion questions or obama questions or healthcare or war solutions questions - plenty of known screen names rant and rave far more than anons.

wth was said to you by an anon?

lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I've had rude comments under some of my posts. I laugh at them:) It really is sad how some try to bring others down, but I'm sure they are going through harder times and have little or no self esteem. Just ignore them and wish them the best.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh boo hoo, just ignore them, who cares what they say
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol..yeah I should boo hoo...Nah I just wanted to post this to get it off my chest. Thats how I deal with anything irritating. Talk about it, get it out of my system and then move on with life. I guess for the most part it is bc this site is made up of a mixture of people just like the everyday world is, and I sure have come across a few rude girls in my short lifetime so I can't expect anything more from this site.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009