What are some things your looking foward to this fall?

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Autumn is my favorite time of the year, I love the colors, baking, getting back to autumn cooking....pots of chili, stews....comfort foods. I love going to the pumpkin patch, even though my kids are pretty much grown. My youngest will have his 18th birthday in October, and I'm looking forward to sharing that with him as well.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My birthday is in about 3 weeks!! Fall is my favorite time of the year with the cider mills and pumpkin fest!! The colors are beautiful and the air is crisp!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I love autumn. I love it like nothing else. I love waking up to that first CRISP autumn air morning. I love my home smelling of warm apple and cinnamon. I love cuddling under the blanket. Autumn makes me happy. I wait ALL year for autumn. I live in NY, but I grew up in FL, so getting autumn is still new and wonderful. I hate the winter cuz I can't stand snow. I don't enjoy spring because it's usually just a rainy version of winter until summer hits. Autumn is the perfect season. I can't wait to experience this fall with my first baby. I can't wait for halloween, thanksgiving, just warm happy love. I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• being able to sleep with the windows open! It's just too hot here in Jacksonville Fl to sleep with the windows open, even now! But once November rolls around, ours will be wide open!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Cool, crisp weather
    Daylight Savings Time
    Halloween and all that goes with it
    The smell of leaves and actually being able to rake the yard since we have a yard.
    Warm apple cider and apple harvesting
    Hayrides

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i LOVE fall!! the weather, the colors, the ability to sit in my car and not sweat! wonderful!

lets see sometime btw end of Sept & end of Oct we are suppose to receive $8000 from the govnt for our new house. my DH & I share the same b-day & its in October. for it we are going camping alone for a whole weekend! then in November we are going to a cabin in Arkansas for Thanksgiving.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• the air!! it smells soo refreshing! sweaters..ihave this one sweater ive had since i was a teen and i love wearing it..all through autumn. halloween..i love halloween. the colors..red and yellow leaves. being able to stay at the park longer than 30 minutes without overheatng!! lol and my wedding anniversary:)!!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• aww! halloween!!!!!cooler weather so i can wear boots again.
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 10:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Autumn is my favorite season. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and especially Christmas. The leaves changing and the mornings and evenings getting cooler. Playing outside with the little ones when it is not so hot so we can stay out longer. Pumpkin pies, ham and green bean casserole....family coming in for the holidays. There are so many wonderful things that happen in autumn. I just love it.
    AmandaB9466

Answer by AmandaB9466 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My husband comes home from deployment!!! It's been 14 mos so far... I can't wait to FINALLY have him back! For my daughter to finally have her daddy!!! I'm SOOO EXCITED!! My husband turns 24 in October, my daughter turns 2 in November, we fly down to seattle and see our family... that's pretty much it!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009