LOOKING FOR A FREE HOME BUSINESS JOB!

PLEASE DO YOU KNOW GOOD HOME BUSINESS I CAN DO SO I CAN BE WITH SON THAT IS ILL NEEDS ALL ATTENTION. THERE IS ALOT SCAM OUR THERE. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION . THANK YOU

amigaliz

Asked by amigaliz at 10:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• If you are looking for a FREE home business you aren't going to find that. You can find an at home "job" that is free-never pay to work for someone else.
    But any business, at least one that is legit, you are going to have some sort of overhead cost to run it and maybe even to start it up.
    So if you are looking for a FREE job there are some leads listed on WAHM.com. You don't make nearly as much or have the great flexibility with a job as you would with a business.

You can check out my profile page if you are still interested in a Business but It's not free, low cost but not free.
    Good Luck girlie.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You can go to http://tommyr.myworldmoms.com fill out your info, check it out and see for yourself! Let me know how it works out for you!!!
    workingirl513

Answer by workingirl513 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• While I agree with what Christina said there are some businesses out there that are legit and free to start and keep. Now, you will still have to pay for things like samples, party supplies, order sheets, flyers, invitations and all that... So it's not FREE, but there is no set cost. Can you work them 100% online? Yep, and that would make it cost less but you will earn LOTS less too. Anyway, here are a few.

www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have something that is not a scam and is working for my family. There is a start up fee. You ahve three business kits to choose from. There aren't any home business's that I know of you won't have to pay some start up fee. Sorry! It is a new company, we have our official launch in October! I'll give you my website all the valuable information I can provide is there. You don't have to sign up to get any information. Check it out if you'd like!

http://www.veronicaroland.ieiro.com

Veronica Roland
    Winner's Circle Member
    EIRO Research
    502.320.0146
    vroland78

Answer by vroland78 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I started working for a company but there was an output for the first month but by month two i had a great paycheck and the output wasnt nothing
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2009