Kinda upset with hubby.....

well im kinda upset with my husband. Ihave a wedding to go to tomorrow and afterwards is a big reception. There will be 2 live bands and a lot of other music and dancing going on. Im ashamed to say that I dont have much experience with dancing. Ive been to one club and had to dance with my ex hubby(when we was engaged) because the DJ wouldnt have it any other way. My husband has danced a lot and knows how but never takes me anywhere like that (he doesnt go anymore) I have asked him for a month to please teach me and he made one attempt which lasted about one minute. Im tired of begging and im hurt by this because the bride wants him to dance with her and me with the groom. I guess I might just sit back and watch him dance with other ladies. Everyone tells me to just shake my ass but im sure I would look like a fool just standing there with my ass shaking. I dont know, Im out of time. Any advice? How would you feel?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 10:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't blame you for being upset with your husband....last resort, go get a dance instruction DVD.
    Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Set it up. Tell him "okay, kids are in bed, dinner is over, dishes are done, your show is over, here's the music NOW TEACH ME TO DANCE."

If not then get drunk. EVERYONE is a good dancer when they're drunk. Until they see themselves on tape :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Just go out there and "feel" the music and move!!!!! Nobody really cares, do they? I think as long as people are having fun, nobody is a bad dancer! Don't sit back and watch everyone else have fun....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I AGREE BUT THE KIDS TO BED AND MAKE ROOM IN THE LIVING ROOM AND BUT MUSIC ON AND TELL HIM HERE NOW TEACH ME AND IF HE WALKS OFF I WOULDNT EVEN TALK TO HIM FOR AWHILE I WOULD BE HURT AND THERE ARE TAPES ASK A FRIEND TO TEACH YOU IF YOUR HUSBAND WONT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Just have a few drinks before going out. i had never danced before either and last month i was matron of honor so i drank and i danced the night away and had a blast!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Let the groom lead you. You will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009