Would you rather pay $11.95 for a bottle of non-toxic cleaner that will make 214 bottles of Fantasik or puchase 214 bottles of Fantastick (or similar) for over $642??

pamb10

Asked by pamb10 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Health

• I had to read that a few times. So not only is it a non-toxic cleaner but it's also cheaper? Wow, sign me up! lol

I prefer to buy the non-toxic stuff anyway. The chemicals in most things (food, soap, cleaners, etc) are very harmful. Some (like deodorant and anti-perperant) can cause cancer. *sigh*
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I buy a 2 dollar bottle of vinegar and a 4 dollar box of baking soda. You can use those to products to naturally affectively clean almost any surface in your home. I don't buy chemical cleaners or other pre-made cleaners
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 3:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I think the answer to that is obvious. I'd rather pay less.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 4:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2008