son wont poop, i have run out of idea's.....help...

ok my 3 yr old hasent pooped in just over a week he is going to doc on monday but still.he has leakage as the doc calls it. ( think like fart bubble ) so he has to wear pull ups i have tried everything..apple juice, warm bath with baken soda, grapes, blueberries, apple sauce, i even bought pedi-lax ( child laxitive ) and nothing..hes not in pain, hes playing, laughing, everything is normal..just no real poop..i would love for him to poop ( thought i would never say that ) so any idea's?? please i feel bad for my lil guy....

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• prune juice and raisin bran. works every time.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Try a children's fleets enema.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm So Sorry! How about After a bath. A massage on his tummy to help? I really don't know for sure! But I feel for you & for him! I hope he Gets it done & makes the Grade soon! Feel Better little Guy!! Cut loose.~!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My pediatrician told me to put a tiny bit of vegetable oil in whatever the kiddo drinks. Cleared my little one out in a few hours.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2009