Am i the only one who has this fear????????

I'm 35 weeks along and throughout this whole pregnancy m0re so with this one than my DD I have this constant fear and worry that my baby is gonna come out with something wrong or wont be normal

Am I weird for having these constant negative feelings about the baby or could it be that mothers intuition that something is wrong? Ive had all the standard tests done and they all came back fine and many ultrasounds and my doctors never have said anything but I think about it every day!!!

I had the samething with my daughter but not as extreme and she came out healthy I feel like im going crazy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every mother feels this way to some extent. Good news is that you're almost done and you will get to see for sure that there is nothing wrong with your baby. It could be mother's intuition... but much much MUCH MUCH more likely, you're just a normal mother and you're nervous. Try to relax and enjoy these last few weeks of your pregnancy. I'm sure everything is totally 100%, 10 fingers and 10 toes fine!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• ive been like that too.but every1 told me the doctors would of known by now.your baby will be fine.congrats!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It's no wonder. Just having had the standard tests done and too many ultrasounds puts the idea that something could be wrong into your head all the time. Stress stress stress.

Everyone has moments when the worry, but the constant testing does not do anything to put a woman's mind at ease and puts her in a perpetual state of worry.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009