Husbands gone...fantasy football drafts are tonights....why do I find myself sitting here eating the cookie dough like its goin outta style? lol......

dorie84

Asked by dorie84 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG i did fantasy football last yr with my hubby it was actually alot of fun to do together. i didn't want to do it i never watched fb and didn't know a thing about it but i learned alot. you should do it with him. it was just an online thing with his friends. i won it too haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• thats cool...but its s guy thing...i would be the only wife there.....ide rather chill with my cookie dough ;)
    dorie84

Answer by dorie84 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Blah! I know how you feel. Before I was pregnant I would get bored and work out.. LOL now I get bored and eat when he is gone. and its ONLY when he is gone lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Sitting with cookie dough. That sounds great. I love it. I never get the chance to do a fantasy football league so I would be sitting there right with you. Now I pry would also do this when he was gone so I didn't hear how gross it is or how it is not helping me with my weight.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Probably for the same reason I ate a whole 3" row of brownies on the 9" side of a 9x13...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:04 AM on Aug. 29, 2009