does cellulite ever go away???? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• nope, they just had that on tv saying it's fat cells that enmesh into the muscle and it does not go away

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• no just like stretch marks don't :( you can fade them both with lotions though they have that nivea goodbye cellulite stuff idk if it works or not
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have been exercising the majority of my life, have had three children, turned forty five yesterday and have no experience with cellulite. However I do have experience with stretch marks and regular exercise will fade them more so then the creams on the market. I heard that regular exercise will help break down cellulite and if I did have it I would be willing to start doing those leg and butt exercisers.

Peace, <><
    Joyce
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 4:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It's genetic!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009