I think this is funny!!

Just wanna share something funny. My daughter has been sick since wednesday (thats not funny) The school sent her home and she went to the doctor who said she didnt have to go thursday. Well she was still sick this morning and my sister took her to the dr. to get a note for school for today too. Unfortunately the dr. quit yesterday and they had a fill in. She said my daughter didnt have fever and needed to go to school. My sis took her up to the school to talk to principal and he said he could look at her and see she was sick and told her to go home but first go to the nurse to document it since so many are sick. They go to the nurse and she looked at my sis and said "can I help you?" sis says "im with her". The nurse said "well you need to get back to class then". Sis says "im her aunt"! Nurse asked how old she was and she said 32! Ha Ha Ha! The nurse was so embarrassed. My sis doesnt even look like a 16 year old!

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 10:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahaha. thats crazy all around
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Better then what would happen to my brother and his then wife. On 2 occasions someone mistook her for his mom and she's 6 years younger!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009