Urinal potty

Has anyone used the Urinal potty? Does it work? Is it better then a regular potty seat..??

mblucky

Asked by mblucky at 10:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My mom just ordered one for my daughter and it arrived today. I haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I'm excited to try it tomorrow! We bought our 2-year-old a reg. toddler potty. She seemed interested for a few days, but now she doesn't really want anything to do w/ it. My theory is that she will be more excited to go on the potty where mommy and daddy go. We'll see! I'll give you an update tomorrow!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Well, we tried the new urinal potty today. My 2 year old stepped onto the little foot step, it seemed unsteady, so she got scared and didn't want to try again... Ugh. Maybe we don't have the best one, but it does seem quite unsteady. My mom ordered it from www.sb-kids.com
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009