Do you use sex as a make-up tool?

Does it work or you end up biting each other?
I had lots of arguments with my husband lately caused mainly by my lack of sleep and hunger. I am very grouchy in these cases. We have 2 small babies too.
My mom suggested lots of sex (from her own experience). I feel like kicking him, not kissing him.

cristinaberger

Asked by cristinaberger at 10:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• oh it works. take your anger out on him... lol. try talking about the "real" problems during the day.. like you are tired and hungry, not "why the F didnt you do the dishes!" and then if that doesnt work and you're pissed at each other all day, screw him all night! lol
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Whenever I get angry or frustrated I get horny simultaneously :p Even so I have never had makeup sex. But not being sexually frustrated does help both my hsuband and I to deal with disagreements in a mature manner.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• oh heck yeah, I love make up sex. Listen to your mom. We old women are smart!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes it does work...It a proven stress reliever and can calm the both of you down to talk after the cuddling (of course)...
    firewinky38

Answer by firewinky38 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Firewinky38 stole my answer! Lol. Yes. I say go for it. As she said it is proven to be a good stress reliever. And then when you are calmer it willprobably be easier to talk. Or as the first post said take your anger out on him,haha. My DH and I amost always use sex as a "make-up tool" after a fight and honestly make up sex can be some of the best and it deffinatly does help kill the streed!! Good Luck..and enjoy ;]

xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2009