Christians, what are you reading/studying in your Bible right now?

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am currently reading Romans, 1 Kings and Proverbs (I read at least a chapter from the OT, the NT and Psalms or Proverbs every day). As far as study, I am doing a study on 1, 2, and 3 John right now.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Nothing, I am just researching my questions, the same ones over and over t make sure I am not raeding what I want to read but the truth :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• numbers
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I will be starting a study on Joshua shortly lead by my church's women's group and will add personal study at home to that; I can't wait! I've also been reading through the New Testament and just finished a study on the Gospels.

I've also been reading Jubilees (which isn't in the Bible or anything that I consider a "Bible Study") and comparing it to some of my beloved stories in Genesis, just for personal interest.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'm doing 1st and 2nd Samuel, 1 Kings,1 Chronicles...the life and reign of King David. I'm also reading "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado which has an interesting way of detailing David's story and showing how it can apply to our own lives. I'm also continuing the study of the Johannine Letters for Sabbath School.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 1:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have been in Laviticus and Hebrews.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Revelations .. The second coming of Jesus Christ

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I like to listen to Christian radio, I have a solitary life in the morning with no moms nearby so it keeps me company Proverbs15:15 is a great verse to give me a plateful of happiness for breakfast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My father comes over on Tuesdays and we are studying Revelation. Also on Wednesdays, I am visiting a church fellowship. The pastor is doing a study in the book of Galatains.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:25 AM on Aug. 30, 2009