Does the swine flu epidemic they are predicting terrifiy anyone else?

Do you think that it is going to be as bad as they say, or do you think that they may be going a bit overboard? I am so worried about my children getting it....scares me to death. I do not want anyone to deal with this...but it seems almost inevitable. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• I think that "they" really do want us to be terrified, so if you listen to the news and read the newspaper, it is a natural reaction.

Check out what Dr. Mercola has to say for a more objective and less sensationalistic view of this flu, from a medical doctor. His article has already been viewed over a million times, which shows that many people are really hungry for the truth, not the hype being dished out.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/28/Swine-Flu.aspx
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• No, I am not freaked out about it. I think "they" are fearmongering to try to convince more people their untested vaccine is "safe". There were billions of dollars spent on it and a lot of people are not convinced they need to get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• The Swine flu does not Bother me, They are making a Vaccine. The big deal is that there wasn't a vaccine for this strain of the Flu. It is the H1 N1 virus which is the make up of most of the other flu bugs around. Breathe easy, get vaccinated and take your vitamin C :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Nope. I refuse to live in fear. Life is too short for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My daughter had H1N1 in May. 3.5 days of fever, a few more of cough and congestion, one really gross bloody nose. It is the flu!!!!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:13 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'm not scared at all. It's the freakin flu.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009