whats wrong with me,my husband and i were seperated for about 3 months

and he now is back home but only to save money to move out,we have slept together but he still says he doesnt want to be with me,am i setting my self up here??? i still love him and im giving myself false hope,we have 2 kids together.Im soooooo confused..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If he moved in only to save money to move out, I think you should tell him to make other arrangements to save money and go elsewhere. I worry that you are going to cause yourself more mental and emotional pain by allowing him to control you and lead you on like that. He is manipulating you and playing on your emotions and that is deplorable. I know that letting him go will be extremely difficult, but if he truly loves you, he will come back...for the RIGHT reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• if he doesn't want you then he wouldn't sleep with you, understood that want has more than one definition. Cut back money in other places and kick him out. Tell him if he wants you for sex then fix himself in counselling first. Let him get a studio or one bedroom apartment and bus to work to save money on car and gas and more for his family.

Think of a different counsellor for yourself. Don't mess up your kids, if one of them came to you asking for your advice on a similar situation in THEIR life, what would you say to your child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes you are giving yourself false hope. He sounds like he was being clear about why he is back. He's a man. He won't turn down sex! Sex does not = love. Sorry but you are hurting yourself

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• If he's saying he's still not interested basically, I'd give him the boot. Too bad if he needs to save money! He's using you like he would some random girl if you guys have slept together and he doesn't want to stay with you! And I agree, it's not healthy for your emotional or mental health. If you decide to let him stay so he can save money, you need to be a strong woman and say no if he's using you as a booty call. Guys are stupid.
    mandi_m

Answer by mandi_m at 11:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Kick him out your just wasting your time on him!! He is using you!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:23 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He is using you. Tell him to get out. If he knows he can use you he will keep on doing it.
    Love has nothing to do with it. Stop using your heart and strart using your brain. He is doing you wrong. Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 7:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Let him see you happy! It is that simple...move on right infront of him. Do your own thing & be happy. Quit having sex with him. He won't know what hit him. When he leaves, keep being happy. Don't sit around waiting for him to make you happy by professing his love for you...just be happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2009