Is their any way i can get rid of the ugly cracks in my feet?

They seem to be getting worse.What causes your feet to crack?

KzaM4Infinity

Asked by KzaM4Infinity at 11:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try coconut oil. you can find it at your local health food store.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• thin coating of vaseline smooths my feet really well - it is greasy of course so use it very little. Also lubriderm skin conditioner the sensitive skin formula.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/foot-care

This company is a GOD SEND

they ship to you, they always send free samples with the purchase, they have AMAZING customer service, its 100% all natural and organic, not too expensive at all, and it all works like NOTHING I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I only use their products, my bathroom is covered in lush. Try it and see if it helps!! I hope it does. GL either way!! My mom had this problem (she has had it since she was around 11 and she is in her late 40s, she finds the volcano foot mask or the fair trade foot lotion best.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol I sound like I work 4 them. Sigh. i wish I did. I love their stuff. Its sooo amazingly great.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Thank gottalovemal, I am not the OP but I have a really bad problem with cracked feet.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I agree with gottalovemal, Lush products are wonderful...I LOVE their shampoo bars and bath bombs!

Back to the subject at hand though...I've lived in a really dry climate the past couple of years so I've tried a few things. If you can get a professional pedicure to start out it would be great, if not, soak your feel in warm water, then get one of those pumice stones and rub as much dry skin off as you can, while your feet are wet. Dry your feet so they're still a bit damp and put a layer of Vaseline on, then top it off with cotton socks. Sleep in them....repeat it for a few nights and your tootsies will be good as new!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• put shea butter (the cheap stuff is fine) on your feet at night, and cover with white socks.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes! This is a really common problem. I use the Foot Works line up from Avon and the products are awesome! My feet are soft and crack free. I personally love the Foot Works Tropical Coconut Foot File (use it while your feet are wet in the shower, put a little soap on it too) I would suggest, since your feet are in such bad shape getting the The Foot Works Big Pedicure Deal
    407-581 Its only $10 which is way less than all of the products combined cost is you purchase seperate and thats everything you'll need to get your feet perfect again. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum purchase! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009