hubby's 40th bday!!! NEED 40 gift ideas! HELP!!!

ok my hubby's bday is sept. 5th ( a week from now) & i want to give him presents each day of the week totaling 40 by his bday. i've got a few ideas on what 2 give him but if you girls have any ideas please please help because 40 gifts is ALOT to try to come up with. now the gifts don't have 2 be BIG just any creative ideas on what i could do for him, make, buy ANYTHING to make this an unforgettable bday for him. THANKS for helping! =)

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ooo...good Idea...but it really depends on your DHs interests. Mine is not your "typical man" in a lot of ways....but maybe...theme it up? Have every day be a walk through his life! The first one can be an old child-hood toy his mother had in the attic or a replica of something he loved...then you can work up to a model of his first car or a framed pic of him with it...things like that! :)
    Good luck!
    I've got 5 years to work on mine LOL
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 12:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• cute ideas!!! themes never thought of that one. keep 'em coming girls i got 40 presents to go lol! o what have i gotten myself into? LOL!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• How much can you spend? How about 40 latex balloons. IDK! lol
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i could spend total for forty presents like 150-200
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Don't forget at the end you have the 40 candles and maybe they can be put on 40 cupcakes?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• How many kids do you have? If, for example, you have 2 kids, have both of them make a hand-made Bday card for him. There's 2 gifts...

I'm not good with gifts for guys, I think that's the best I have!! Every time I buy a gift for my husband, I find it in the back of a closet, or "lost", after a week or so....lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Oh, one could be a pack of his favorite candy. And a 12-pack of his fave beer (if he drinks).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2009