No clumps - mascara?

Do you believe that "no clumps" advertising line when it comes to mascara? I've never found any that goes on without clumps. I always have to get them out. If you have used any where that is true what kind is it?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 12:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite kind, that honestly doesn't clump, is Avon's Super Shock mascara. Its awesome! Same goes for the SuperFull mascaras (I was surprised that even the waterproof version is totally clump free!) You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum they are on sale right now and you can get free shipping with coupon code fsany at checkout (no minimum needed if you use that code!) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ive had good results with Estee Lauder's TurboLash mascara. It has the vibrating wand. The only downside to it I have found is they dont make a waterproof version of it.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 12:09 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I hate when a brand says "NO CLUMPS" and they scammed you for your money..LOL....I love the AVON kind....If you use it evenly and don't double coat..it works like a charm!! =)
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 2:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2009